The LCJE Bulletin is published quarterly and is also available online after being sent out to members.
LCJE members receive the printed Bulletin automatically. Membership is $25 USD annually. Or, you may simply subscribe directly to the Bulletin for just $15 USD annually.
Some printed back issues of LCJE Bulletins are still in stock. Please contact the LCJE International Coordinator at email@example.com to request back issues, if available. Or you may write to: LCJE, PO Box 5501, Falmouth, VA 22403 U.S.A.
To order the LCJE Bulletin, click here: Subscribe to the LCJE Bulletin
Issues Available Online (Click on BOLD text to download an issue)
·121. August-September 2015 - Barry Barnett Returns to Israel!; Rabbi Danel Zion: Pioneering Insider Witness within the Traditional Jewish Community in Eretz Yisrael; LCJE: The Next Generation; Update on the "Jewish Believers in Jesus" Series: Report on Progress and Plans; Messianic Resources for Jewish Evangelism; The 'Lost Gospel' of Jerusalem; Sample Survey Results - 10th International Conference; Photos from Jerusalem - 10th International Conference.
·120. May-June 2015 - Joseph Frey - The Father of Modern Jewish Missions; Diasporas from Cape Town 2010 to Manila 2015 and Beyond; The Lausanne Movement (LCWE) and LCJE: Bonding in the Midst of Controvery; Main Themes of Our 10th International Conference in Jerusalem; 10th International Conference Program; LCJE Members' General Meeting Announcement; Ten Narratives on the Place of Story and Orality in Christian and Messianic Jewish Theology and Ministry: Rediscovering the Lost Treasures of Hebraic Narrative Epistemology.
·119. Feb.-March 2015 - What time does the clock say for the Jewish people in France?; 2014 Annual Reports for Israel, Japan, AustralAsia, Latin America, Europe, South Africa, China/Hong Kong; LCJE 2014 Financial Statement; Announcement of General Meeting.
·118. November 2014 - LCJE Japan at 20!; Update on the Barry Barnett Case: Appeal Scheduled before the Israel Supreme Court; The U.S. State Department FOIA Documents: Yad L'Achim and Jewish Evangelism in Israel; Kishinev (Chisinau), Moldova: The 130th Anniversary of the Restoration of the Messianic Movement; Who Would Have Believed? - Joseph Rabinowitz and the Messianic Movemnt in 1884 and Its Commemoration in 2014; The 20th Anniversary of LCJE Japan; The LCJE AustralAsia Conference and Additional Reflections on CATC/CACP; The South Africa Mowbray Conference; Meeting with Michael Oh, Lausanne Movement CEO/Executive Director in Nagoya, Japan; Erratum
117. August 2014 - 'Next Year in Jerusalem!'; The Fourth AustralAsian Conference - July 2014; 'In Search of Shalom' - An Update; A History of Jewish Mission in Europe - Successes and Failures; Gentile Believers Sacrificing for Unredeemed Israel - A Review of 'The Ruth-less Church'; Warren Graham (1937-2014), Pioneer in Messianic Ministry in the Land of Israel; The Jews in Acts.
·116. May 2014 - LCJE 10th European Conference Statement; Corporate Solidarity in Jewish Evangelism; A Special Note of Thanks to our European Coordinator; 'I Remember Kiev 2014 for...'; The Next Generation in the Work of Jewish Ministries; The Kiev Messianic Congregation (KEMO); Problems Linked to Jewish Evangelism in Post-Holocaust Ukrainian Society; Highlights from Poland; The Relations of Russian-speaking Jews and Israel and How to Keep the Gospel Alive Among Russian Jews; The LCJE Optional Tour to Berdichev, Ukraine; Created to Proclaim: Israel, An Evangelistic Light to the Nations; Program Highlights of Fourth LCJE AustralAsia Conference (July 2014); A Profile of North American Messianic Jews; The Lausanne Movement at 40.
·115. February-March 2014 - Faith and Courage in the Face of a Dictator; 2013 Annual Reports for AustralAsia, Latin America ("Evangelizing Jewish People in the Last Days - First Spanish Conference on Jewish Evangelism in North America"); North America, Europe, South Africa; New LCJE.net Search Engine More Powerful; 2013 LCJE Financial Statement.
·114. November 2013 - Grace in Genesis: Chapter 3; Editorial: Thoughts on the Arrest of Barry Barnett; Jews for Jesus at 40, Moishe Rosen and the LCJE; 2013 Pew Research Report: "A Portrait of Jewish Americans"; Book Review of "Jewish Themes in the New Testament: Am Yisrael Chai!"; Introducing the LCJE Japan Website and Newsletter; Evangelical Theological Society Conference - Baltimore (USA) - Academic Group Planning Luncheon; Berdichev, Ukraine: Hasidic Past, Messianic Expectations and Jewish Evangelism Today; LCJE 10th European Conference Program: "Jesus, Still Today a Light to His People in a Post-Shoah Era."
·113. August 2013 - The Servant King and His Servants; Our New LCJE Secretary - Christine Fulcrod; The Lausanne Movement: Bangalore Global Leaders' Forum (GLF); Reflections from the Bangalore GLF Conference; Dr. Louis Meyer - A Centennial Observance; A Review of "What the Rabbonim Say about Moshiach"; Doug Pyle - A Choice Servant of God to the Jewish People; A 'First' for Messianic Jewish Studies: Presented at the Sixteenth World Congress of Jewish Studies; "I'm Sad, but I'm not Angry with the Missionaries"; Highlights of ICC Meeting, St. Chrischona (May 31, 2013).
·112. May 2013 - Thoughts from St. Chrischona: Acts 20 as a Model for Leadership; The St. Chrischona CEO Conference - Why Are We Here?; The Next LCJE Generation, The Next Generation: Passing the Baton, Grassroots Messianic Unity, Two Generations Together: Jewish Ministry in France, Messiah.Com.es, Honoring the Fallen: The 70th Anniversary of the Destruction of the Warsaw Ghetto.
·111. February 2013 - Annual Reports of LCJE Area Coordinators, Changing Jewish Perceptions of Evangelicals through Interfaith Text Study, 2012 Financial Statement.
·110. November 2012 - 'Jhan Moskowitz - A Tribute', 'Jhan Moskowitz - A bridge-builder between Jesus-believing Jews and Christians involved in Jewish Evangelism', A Eulogy in Memory of Risto Santala z''l, Pastor Mulinde Visits Capetown, From an 'Enemy of Israel' to a 'Friend of Israel', The Third AustralAsia Conference - August 2012, The Third International Russian Messianic Leaders Conference - Kiev, Ukraine - Sept. 2012, Borough Park Symposium Three - How Jewish Should the Messianic Jewish Movement Be?, The Rami-Ami Booklet, Yossi Bikas - Young Fighter for Yeshua.
·109. August 2012 - A Tribute to Stan Telchin, Fourth LCJE CEO Conference announcement, Handling Jewish Objections - An Overview, The Lausanne Movement, The Global Diaspora Network, When Dreams Go Thud: Handling Failure in Ministry, Jewish Evangelism in the New Age: Perspectives and Response, My Visit to Safed (Tsfat).
·108. May 2012- 'Christ at the Checkpoint'- An LCJE Member's Reflections, Danish Jewish Journal Informs about Messianic Jews, Vesta Joy Rehkugler and the Grace Bible Mission Society, Notes from a European LCJE-CEO Meeting, Jewish Evangelism Network, Heroes of the Holocaust: Poland, the Warsaw Ghetto and Yeshua, Bonhoeffer and the Jews, and more.
·107. February 2012 - A Foot in Two Worlds, Hope for Israel (Israeli stamps with religious motifs), Annual Reports, and more.
· 104. May 2011 - Second AustralAsian Conference, Twenty-Eight North American Meeting, Deleting the offending Paragraph, and more.
· 103. February 2011 - The Cape Town Commitment on Jewish evangelism, Ninth European LCJE Conference in Krakow, and more.
· 102. November 2010 - Lausanne III in Cape Town and Jewish evangelism, LCJE Dialogue Session I-IV, LCJE South African Conference, and more.
· 101. September 2010 - A Tribute to Moishe Rosen, Moishe Rosen and LCJE, Evangelising the Jews – An Overview, The Fact of Failure, Second Borough Park Symposium, Romans 1:16, and more.
· 100. May 2010 - Issues 1-100, North American Conference, LCJE 30 Years, Deadly Competition in Jewish Ministries, Georg Gruen: A Father of the Modern Messianic Jewish Movement ,and more.
· 99. February 2010 - Forgiveness, Suddenly a Shot, New Website, Annual Report AustralAsia, New Covenant Forum, and more.
· 96. May 2009 - LCJE Resolution on Christian Zionism and Jewish Evangelism; Finding Kinship at LCJE; Post Holocaust Ministry, and more.
· 95. February 2009 - Making Good Decisions – What Informs Us?; Building a Framework for Faith Today, and more.
· 94. November 2008 - Reexamining our Faith and Commitment; Martin Luther and the Anti-Jewishness of His Time;The Life of Johann Heinrich Callenberg, and more.
· 93. September 2008 - Reflections on a Month in Israel; Outside Influences on Judaism: What Is Authentically Jewish?, and more.
· 92. May 2008 - The Greatest Commandment; A Call for Clarity; A Typological Interpretation of Israel’s Feasts, and more.
· 91. February 2008 - The Davidic Covenant; Jewish Diaspora Missiology, and more.
· 90. November 2007 - Mission Priority from the Gospel of John; The Hidden Messiah; The Borough Park Symposium, and more.
· 89. September 2007. Learn from the Fig Tree; Lake Balaton Conference Statement; The Sower and the Seeds (Doug Birdsall); Stories from Hungary; Reflections on Lake Balaton 2007; Did I Have an Agenda After All?; A Neophyte's Impressions; 12 Things I Got from LCJE 2007; Networking for Jewish Evangelism - Is There a Future for LCJE?; Election at 8th International.
· 88. [ MISSING NUMBER].
· 87. February 2007 - Outreach to the Forgotten Jews of Far East Russia; The Jewish Lady Evangelist from Melbourne; 2006 Annual Reports, and more.
· 86. November 2006 - The Importance of Jewish Evangelism for the Church; Russian-speaking Messianic Conference in Berlin; Stavanger, The Mission Capital of Norway, and more.
· 85. September 2006 - A Matter of Perspective, Romans 1:16 - To the Jew First, Jewish Evangelism in Latin America, and more.
· 84. June 2006 - With One Accord in Prayer, A Note from Moishe Rosen, Community Based Evangelism, and more.
· 83. February 2006 - The Relationship Between Mission Organizations and (Messianic) Congregations, LCJE ICC Meeting in Jerusalem, 2005 Annual Reports, and more.
· 82. November 2005 - Biola University and LOP 60, Competition and Collaboration, Evangelistic Ministry to Jewish Gentile Couples, and more.
· 81. [MISSING BULLETIN] [Due to a past computer crash, issue 81 is not available in electronic format at this time].
· 80. May 2005 - LCJE and the Vatican, Australia, Behold Your God!, Jewish Evangelism and the Japanese Church, and more.
· 79. February 2005 - Auchwitz and Jewish Evangelism, Caspari Center Jerusalem, Annual Reports, and more.
· 78. November 2004 - Pattaya Conference, book reviews, and more.
· 77. September 2004 - Menahem Ben-Hayim, Jewish-Gentile couples, and more.
· 76. May 2004 - The Passion of the Christ, Jewish Evangelism training, andmore
· 75. Feb. 2004 - Annual reports, Anti-Semitism and Criticism of the State of Israel, and more
· 74. Nov. 2003 - Digital Jewish Missions History Project, New Members, New Coordinators, and more
· 73. Sept. 2003 - “Are you the King of the Jews?,” Jesus and Jewish Evangelism, Reactions on LCJE Helsinki 2003 , and more
· 72. May. 2003 - John Nicolayson, Outreach through Messianic Jewish congregations, The Orthodox Jewish Bible, and more
· 71. Feb. 2003 - The Way That Leads to Peace, First Youth Organization to Join LCJE, 2002 Annual Reports, and more
· 70. Nov. 2002 - Eulogy for Dr. Lous Goldberg, The Re-emergence of Anti-Semitism: A View from America, Anti-Semitism in Germany, and more
· 69. Aug 2002 - The tent and the altar, The Divinity of Jesus, "Jesus" video project in Jerusalem, Using the Internet in Evangelism, The "Contra LCJEus" Tradition on the Web, and more
· 68. May 2002 - Reconciliation, ICC Meeting in Jerusalem, In Russian Jewish Brooklyn, "Messianism" or Messianic Judaism?, The Centrality of Messiah, and more
· 67. February 2002 - Success and Failure in Ministry, New-Age Judaism, Material and Methods in Jewish Evangelism, and more
[MISSING BULLETIN NUMBERS 44-66 TO BE ADDED: 11.08.2015 JM]
· 43. February 1996 - Bulletin #43
· 42. November 1995 - Bulletin #42
· 40. - TO BE ADDED
· 38. - TO BE ADDED