Print and Online Versions
The LCJE Bulletin is published quarterly and is also available online after being sent out to members.
LCJE members receive the printed Bulletin automatically. Membership is US $25 annually. You may also subscribe directly to the LCJE Bulletin for US $15 annually.
There are some back issues still in stock. Please contact the LCJE International Coordinator at email@example.com to request back issues, if available. Or you may write to: LCJE, PO Box 5501, Falmouth, VA 22403 U.S.A.
To order the LCJE Bulletin, click here: Subscribe to the LCJE Bulletin
Issues Available Online (Click on BOLD text to download an issue)
·126. November-December 2016 - 'To the Jew First' - You Can't Miss It!; LCJE South Africa Cape Town Conference; LCJE South Africa Conference - A Theme of Reconciliation; A Tribute to Birger Petterson: Kol Ha-Kavod; Remembering Elie Wiesel; The Hasidim and Other Haredim - Reaching the Unreached; Something Old, Something New - Reaching Yiddish Speakers; Historic Meeting in Warsaw: Fourth Russian-speaking Messianic Leaders Conference; Developments in Asia: 'If Not Now, When? (November 2017) And Where? (Japan!) and Who? (You!)'; LCJE Korea Participates in Lausanne Camp 2016; Ezekiel Margoliouth (1815-1894); LCJE Academic Corner - Notice of Publication: "From Jerusalem to Jerusalem: Essential Contours of the Modern Messianic Movement", Evangelical Theological Society Annual Conference - session of LCJE presenters on "Messianic Jewish Studies: History, Theology and Praxis", Jim Sibley paper - "The Messianic Jewish Apologetic Purpose of John 9", Messianic Leadership Roundtable 2016; LCJE Facebook and Twitter Accounts; Upcoming LCJE Meetings; Ad: The Complete Jewish Study Bible, Ad: Caspari Center - Media Review.
·125. September-October 2016 - Raising the Banner of Holiness; Shall Live By Faith; LCJE Korea is Launched! Welcome to the LCJE Korea Regional Network: Report from the ICC President; The Fifth AustralAsian Regional Conference and My Visit 'Down Under'; Reaching Older Jews with the Gospel - LCJE Sydney 2016; LCJE Report on YLG2016 Workshops; Jewish Evangelism at the Lausanne YLG2016 in Jakarta; Attending YLG2016 and Understanding 'My Story'; Reflections after the LCJE Workshop at YLG2016; Impressions about Jewish Evangelism at YLG2016; Linking Global Voices - Finding 'Jewish Evangelism'; Some Personal Reflections on the Celebration of the 150th Anniversary of the British Messianic Jewish Alliance (BMJA); LCJE Facebook and Twitter Accounts; Upcoming LCJE Meetings; Jewish Evangelism in East Asia: Looking for Opportunities, Making Connections; LCJE.net - Now Upgraded.
·124. June-July 2016 - The Righteous Shall Live By Faith; Jakob Jocz: CMJ Worker in the 20th Century; The William E. Blackstone Commemoration Project; Re-enchanted Judaism: The New Jewish Search for Personal Experience and Religious Expression; Moses Gotthold Lowen; D.C.S.B. - Attributes of Jewish Evangelism; Remembering Bishop John Taylor; LCJE Facebook and Twitter Accounts; Upcoming LCJE Meetings; Two Different Views from the Opposition.
·123. April 2016 - Why Do the Nations Rage?; LCJE President's Report - in Jerusalem; International Coordinator's Report; Annual Report 2015 for AustralAsia; Annual Report 2015 for Europe; Introducing Our New LCJE Israel Coordinator; Report from LCJE Japan; Annual Report 2015 for North America; Annual Report 2015 for South Africa; Open Letter Response to "Thoughts and Wishes from LCJE Under-40s"; LCJE 2015 Financial Statement, 10th International Conference - Jerusalem (Financial Statement); LCJE Facebook and Twitter Accounts; Upcoming LCJE Meetings; Caspari Center - Media Review; CMJ Israel Director; Ad for Fifth Bi-annual AustraAsian Conference, June 2016.
·122. November-December 2015 - 'To the Jew First...And also to the Gentile': Starting the New Year Right: The Story of Hudson Taylor and John Wilkinson; The Vatican versus the Apostle Paul - Responding to the Vatican Commission Document, "The Gifts and Calling of God Are Irrevocable"; What Place for the Gentiles?: The Recent Rabbinical Statement on Christianity and the Implications for Jewish Evangelism; Adolph Saphir and the Unique Role of Jewish Missions; LCJE 2016 North American Conference announcement; Academic Corner - Evangelical Theological Society session on "Messianic Jewish Studies: History, Theology and Praxis"; Upcoming LCJE Meetings; Caspari Center - Media Review; New LCJE Facebook and Twitter Accounts.
·121. August-September 2015 - Barry Barnett Returns to Israel!; Rabbi Daniel Zion: Pioneering Insider Witness within the Traditional Jewish Community in Eretz Yisrael; LCJE: The Next Generation; Update on the 'Jewish Believers in Jesus' Series: Report on Progress and Plans; Messianic Resources for Jewish Evangelism; The 'Lost Gospel' of Jerusalem; Sample Survey Results - 10th International Conference; Photos from Jerusalem - 10th International Conference.
·120. May-June 2015 - Joseph Frey - The Father of Modern Jewish Missions; Diasporas from Cape Town 2010 to Manila 2015 and Beyond; The Lausanne Movement (LCWE) and LCJE: Bonding in the Midst of Controvery; Main Themes of Our 10th International Conference in Jerusalem; 10th International Conference Program; LCJE Members' General Meeting Announcement; Ten Narratives on the Place of Story and Orality in Christian and Messianic Jewish Theology and Ministry: Rediscovering the Lost Treasures of Hebraic Narrative Epistemology.
·119. Feb.-March 2015 - What time does the clock say for the Jewish people in France?; 2014 Annual Reports for Israel, Japan, AustralAsia, Latin America, Europe, South Africa, China/Hong Kong; LCJE 2014 Financial Statement; Announcement of General Meeting.
·118. November 2014 - LCJE Japan at 20!; Update on the Barry Barnett Case: Appeal Scheduled before the Israel Supreme Court; The U.S. State Department FOIA Documents: Yad L'Achim and Jewish Evangelism in Israel; Kishinev (Chisinau), Moldova: The 130th Anniversary of the Restoration of the Messianic Movement; Who Would Have Believed? - Joseph Rabinowitz and the Messianic Movemnt in 1884 and Its Commemoration in 2014; The 20th Anniversary of LCJE Japan; The LCJE AustralAsia Conference and Additional Reflections on CATC/CACP; The South Africa Mowbray Conference; Meeting with Michael Oh, Lausanne Movement CEO/Executive Director in Nagoya, Japan; Erratum
117. August 2014 - 'Next Year in Jerusalem!'; The Fourth AustralAsian Conference - July 2014; 'In Search of Shalom' - An Update; A History of Jewish Mission in Europe - Successes and Failures; Gentile Believers Sacrificing for Unredeemed Israel - A Review of 'The Ruth-less Church'; Warren Graham (1937-2014), Pioneer in Messianic Ministry in the Land of Israel; The Jews in Acts.
·116. May 2014 - LCJE 10th European Conference Statement; Corporate Solidarity in Jewish Evangelism; A Special Note of Thanks to our European Coordinator; 'I Remember Kiev 2014 for...'; The Next Generation in the Work of Jewish Ministries; The Kiev Messianic Congregation (KEMO); Problems Linked to Jewish Evangelism in Post-Holocaust Ukrainian Society; Highlights from Poland; The Relations of Russian-speaking Jews and Israel and How to Keep the Gospel Alive Among Russian Jews; The LCJE Optional Tour to Berdichev, Ukraine; Created to Proclaim: Israel, An Evangelistic Light to the Nations; Program Highlights of Fourth LCJE AustralAsia Conference (July 2014); A Profile of North American Messianic Jews; The Lausanne Movement at 40.
·115. February-March 2014 - Faith and Courage in the Face of a Dictator; 2013 Annual Reports for AustralAsia, Latin America ("Evangelizing Jewish People in the Last Days - First Spanish Conference on Jewish Evangelism in North America"); North America, Europe, South Africa; New LCJE.net Search Engine More Powerful; 2013 LCJE Financial Statement.
·114. November 2013 - Grace in Genesis: Chapter 3; Editorial: Thoughts on the Arrest of Barry Barnett; Jews for Jesus at 40, Moishe Rosen and the LCJE; 2013 Pew Research Report: "A Portrait of Jewish Americans"; Book Review of "Jewish Themes in the New Testament: Am Yisrael Chai!"; Introducing the LCJE Japan Website and Newsletter; Evangelical Theological Society Conference - Baltimore (USA) - Academic Group Planning Luncheon; Berdichev, Ukraine: Hasidic Past, Messianic Expectations and Jewish Evangelism Today; LCJE 10th European Conference Program: "Jesus, Still Today a Light to His People in a Post-Shoah Era."
·113. August 2013 - The Servant King and His Servants; Our New LCJE Secretary - Christine Fulcrod; The Lausanne Movement: Bangalore Global Leaders' Forum (GLF); Reflections from the Bangalore GLF Conference; Dr. Louis Meyer - A Centennial Observance; A Review of "What the Rabbonim Say about Moshiach"; Doug Pyle - A Choice Servant of God to the Jewish People; A 'First' for Messianic Jewish Studies: Presented at the Sixteenth World Congress of Jewish Studies; "I'm Sad, but I'm not Angry with the Missionaries"; Highlights of ICC Meeting, St. Chrischona (May 31, 2013).
·112. May 2013 - Thoughts from St. Chrischona: Acts 20 as a Model for Leadership; The St. Chrischona CEO Conference - Why Are We Here?; The Next LCJE Generation, The Next Generation: Passing the Baton, Grassroots Messianic Unity, Two Generations Together: Jewish Ministry in France, Messiah.Com.es, Honoring the Fallen: The 70th Anniversary of the Destruction of the Warsaw Ghetto.
·111. February 2013 - Annual Reports of LCJE Area Coordinators, Changing Jewish Perceptions of Evangelicals through Interfaith Text Study, 2012 Financial Statement.
·110. November 2012 - 'Jhan Moskowitz - A Tribute', 'Jhan Moskowitz - A bridge-builder between Jesus-believing Jews and Christians involved in Jewish Evangelism', A Eulogy in Memory of Risto Santala z''l, Pastor Mulinde Visits Capetown, From an 'Enemy of Israel' to a 'Friend of Israel', The Third AustralAsia Conference - August 2012, The Third International Russian Messianic Leaders Conference - Kiev, Ukraine - Sept. 2012, Borough Park Symposium Three - How Jewish Should the Messianic Jewish Movement Be?, The Rami-Ami Booklet, Yossi Bikas - Young Fighter for Yeshua.
·109. August 2012 - A Tribute to Stan Telchin, Fourth LCJE CEO Conference announcement, Handling Jewish Objections - An Overview, The Lausanne Movement, The Global Diaspora Network, When Dreams Go Thud: Handling Failure in Ministry, Jewish Evangelism in the New Age: Perspectives and Response, My Visit to Safed (Tsfat).
·108. May 2012- 'Christ at the Checkpoint'- An LCJE Member's Reflections, Danish Jewish Journal Informs about Messianic Jews, Vesta Joy Rehkugler and the Grace Bible Mission Society, Notes from a European LCJE-CEO Meeting, Jewish Evangelism Network, Heroes of the Holocaust: Poland, the Warsaw Ghetto and Yeshua, Bonhoeffer and the Jews, and more.
·107. February 2012 - A Foot in Two Worlds, Hope for Israel (Israeli stamps with religious motifs), Annual Reports, and more.
· 104. May 2011 - Second AustralAsian Conference, Twenty-Eight North American Meeting, Deleting the offending Paragraph, and more.
· 103. February 2011 - The Cape Town Commitment on Jewish evangelism, Ninth European LCJE Conference in Krakow, and more.
· 102. November 2010 - Lausanne III in Cape Town and Jewish evangelism, LCJE Dialogue Session I-IV, LCJE South African Conference, and more.
· 101. September 2010 - A Tribute to Moishe Rosen, Moishe Rosen and LCJE, Evangelising the Jews – An Overview, The Fact of Failure, Second Borough Park Symposium, Romans 1:16, and more.
· 100. May 2010 - Issues 1-100, North American Conference, LCJE 30 Years, Deadly Competition in Jewish Ministries, George Gruen: A Father of the Modern Messianic Jewish Movement ,and more.
· 99. February 2010 - Forgiveness, Suddenly a Shot, New Website, Annual Report AustralAsia, New Covenant Forum, and more.
· 96. May 2009 - LCJE Resolution on Christian Zionism and Jewish Evangelism; Finding Kinship at LCJE; Post Holocaust Ministry, and more.
· 95. February 2009 - Making Good Decisions – What Informs Us?; Building a Framework for Faith Today, and more.
· 94. November 2008 - Reexamining our Faith and Commitment; Martin Luther and the Anti-Jewishness of His Time;The Life of Johann Heinrich Callenberg, and more.
· 93. September 2008 - Reflections on a Month in Israel; Outside Influences on Judaism: What Is Authentically Jewish?, and more.
· 92. May 2008 - The Greatest Commandment; A Call for Clarity; A Typological Interpretation of Israel’s Feasts, and more.
· 91. February 2008 - The Davidic Covenant; Jewish Diaspora Missiology, and more.
· 90. November 2007 - Mission Priority from the Gospel of John; The Hidden Messiah; The Borough Park Symposium, and more.
· 89. September 2007. Learn from the Fig Tree; Lake Balaton Conference Statement; The Sower and the Seeds (Doug Birdsall); Stories from Hungary; Reflections on Lake Balaton 2007; Did I Have an Agenda After All?; A Neophyte's Impressions; 12 Things I Got from LCJE 2007; Networking for Jewish Evangelism - Is There a Future for LCJE?; Election at 8th International.
· 88. June 2007 Written by the Finger of God; Outreach in Lyon; The Truth Has Found Me; The View of a Newcomer; Explanation; An Appeal for Unity; Is a Postmissionary, truly Messianic Judaism possible?; What Do We Stand For?
· 87. February 2007 - Outreach to the Forgotten Jews of Far East Russia; The Jewish Lady Evangelist from Melbourne; 2006 Annual Reports, and more.
· 86. November 2006 - The Importance of Jewish Evangelism for the Church; Russian-speaking Messianic Conference in Berlin; Stavanger, The Mission Capital of Norway, and more.
· 85. September 2006 - A Matter of Perspective, Romans 1:16 - To the Jew First, Jewish Evangelism in Latin America, and more.
· 84. June 2006 - With One Accord in Prayer, A Note from Moishe Rosen, Community Based Evangelism, and more.
· 83. February 2006 - The Relationship Between Mission Organizations and (Messianic) Congregations, LCJE ICC Meeting in Jerusalem, 2005 Annual Reports, and more.
· 82. November 2005 - Biola University and LOP 60, Competition and Collaboration, Evangelistic Ministry to Jewish Gentile Couples, and more.
· 81. August 2005 - A Reminder; LCJE at Leadership Meeting in Hong Kong; Second LCJE Conference; Staff Development: Why can't we have the staff we want?; Case Study: Utilizing the Local Church for Jewish Evangelism; Contextualization in Jewish Ministry; Meetings
· 80. May 2005 - LCJE and the Vatican, Australia, Behold Your God!, Jewish Evangelism and the Japanese Church, and more.
· 79. February 2005 - Auschwitz and Jewish Evangelism, Caspari Center Jerusalem, Annual Reports, and more.
· 78. November 2004 - Pattaya Conference, book reviews, and more.
· 77. September 2004 - Menahem Benhayim, Jewish-Gentile couples, and more.
· 76. May 2004 - The Passion of the Christ, Jewish Evangelism training, andmore
· 75. Feb. 2004 - Annual reports, Anti-Semitism and Criticism of the State of Israel, and more
· 74. Nov. 2003 - Digital Jewish Missions History Project, New Members, New Coordinators, and more
· 73. Sept. 2003 - “Are you the King of the Jews?,” Jesus and Jewish Evangelism, Reactions on LCJE Helsinki 2003 , and more
· 72. May. 2003 - John Nicolayson, Outreach through Messianic Jewish congregations, The Orthodox Jewish Bible, and more
· 71. Feb. 2003 - The Way That Leads to Peace, First Youth Organization to Join LCJE, 2002 Annual Reports, and more
· 70. Nov. 2002 - Eulogy for Dr. Louis Goldberg, The Re-emergence of Anti-Semitism: A View from America, Anti-Semitism in Germany, and more
· 69. Aug 2002 - The tent and the altar, The Divinity of Jesus, "Jesus" video project in Jerusalem, Using the Internet in Evangelism, The "Contra LCJEus" Tradition on the Web, and more
· 68. May 2002 - Reconciliation, ICC Meeting in Jerusalem, In Russian Jewish Brooklyn, "Messianism" or Messianic Judaism?, The Centrality of Messiah, and more
· 67. February 2002 - Success and Failure in Ministry, New-Age Judaism, Material and Methods in Jewish Evangelism, and more